Proposed Theme: Minimizing Mycotoxin Contamination in Food and Feeds.
1- Mycotoxins: The role of public and private sectors.
2- Major prevention strategies for mycotoxins at global level.
• Pre- and post- harvest mycotoxin control
• Molecular pathways in mycotoxin production
• Toxicology and impact of mycotoxins.
• Mycotoxin reduction/detoxification in food and feeds
• Mycotoxin contamination in food, feeds and herbal drugs
• Mycotoxin detection –Sampling and Analysis
• Food processing to reduce mycotoxins in food and feeds
• Biodiversity and population genetics of toxigenic fungi
• Genomics of toxigenic fungi
• Legislative control for mycotoxins
5th August, 2014 - First announcement,
26th December, 2014 -Second Announcement,
20th February, 2015 - Final Announcement,
19th March, 2015 -Submission of Abstracts,
25th June, 2015 - Accommodation Request,
15th July, 2015 - Registration of Delegates
1st August, 2015 -Submission of Full Papers/Participation in Exhibition,
17th august, 2015 - Submission of Power Point,
8thSeptember, 2015 - Arrival of participants.