A product based on specific beneficial bacteria, enzymes, organic catalyzers, stabilizers and accelerator elements for the control of odors and to degrade organic matter in earth contaminated with hydrocarbons, restoring the soil for productive activities while complying with all applicable environmental regulations.
Oxydol is a biologically safe alternative for environmental programs in areas of petroleum exploitation, whose application both with contaminated soil and liquid byproducts of hydrocarbon storage tanks (sediments) offers significant environmental benefits and improves the condition of soil allowing it to be used for other productive purposes.
Bioremediation of soil contaminated with hydrocarbons, reducing the rate of contamination to below the official minimum, 3000 ppm of TPH (Total Hydrocarbons Present), controlling unpleasant odors, returning the physiochemical condition of the soil to normal and promoting better environmental conditions for the area.
To produce 20 liters of concentrated liquid OXYDOL, we have to mix 500 grams of powdered OXYDOL with 19.5 liters of water (free from chlorine).
OXYDOL, Preparation of the Product
Mix 500 grams of OXYDOL with19.5 liters of water
Forming a concentrated aqueous solution of 20 liters of liquid OXYDOL.
OXYDOL, Description of the process
OXYDOL, Applied Technology
OXYDOL reproduces native microorganisms exponentially, achieving a greater quantity of microorganisms able to degrade hydrocarbons in less time.
The excess population of native bacteria thus created is kept alive for the time required by the process by means of optimal conditions for them such as the oxygenation by ploughing, humidity, pH levels and several other parameters.
OXYDOL, Biorremediation Process
Preparation of the land where the work is to be carried out. The area is examined and drainage, boundaries and marking are verified, as well as the need for impermeabilization, cleaning and levelling..
Intake, registration and listing of the afected material and subsequent placing and distribution within the area to be treated. Preparation of the product.
Collecting of speciments to determinal initial levels of contamination of the soil, by means of the analysis of Total Hydrocarbons Present - TPH.
Application of OXYDOL and encapsulation of oxygen necessary for degredation
In order to conserve optimal treatment conditions, the ground will undergo a process of Mechanical Oxygenation, and a process of moistening, that depends on the climactic conditions of the area.
|Taking samples to control and monitor the process
||Soil after treatment is finalized, on the 27th day.
Reduction in the use of machinery
Reuction in the use of additional products required by the Process Reduction in time taken by the process.
Significant reduction of odors.
- Analysis of TPH (Total Hydrocarbons Present).
- Design and follow-up of the protocol.
- Inspection and review of the physical condition of the soil and the environment as regards reduction of odors.
- Advice from personnel specialized in environmental matters.
- During the process of biorremediation, the reduction of odors was remarkable after the first 15 days.
- The rapid degradation of hydrocarbons, was evident from laboratory analyses, results below TPH: 3000 mg/kg (ppm).
- The change in color of the soil and the change of its physicochemical properties was 90% completed on the 27th day of treatment.
- The physicochemical propertes of the soil comply with all requirements of the environmental authorities after the first month of treatment.
- The inspection and design of appropriate protocols for environmental and geographical conditions and as regards the level of hydrocarbon contamination for the purpose of garantizing optimal results with this technology are definitive.
- The use of OXYDOL showed itself to be a rapid, safe and cost effective tool with many economic benefits for the briorremediation of soil contaminated with hydrocarbons, recovering the land and rendering it useful for other productive purposes.