For the past 11 years, SIAL China has been the leading event for the Chinese food market. Domestic and international producers and manufacturers of food products, wine and spirits, and food service equipment...contributed to make a success of this main event.
For our 2010 show, the figures and facts are the best proof of its success: 1,339 exhibitors(vs 1,057 in 2009)
- 46,000 sq.m of exhibition space(+14% vs 2009)
- 76 countries and regions represented (vs 50 in 2009)
- 15 international pavilions
- 6 national zones: dairy / sweets & snacks / wine & spirits / beverage / coffee / food ingredients
- 28 Chinese provinces represented
- 30,518 visitors (+ 8% vs 2009, 14% international visitors)
- 22 new innovative products selected by a team of experts
With not a long time to go for the opening of our 2011 SIAL China show from May 18 to 20, everyone is welcome to join us in this remarkable event.